Welcome to My World

This blog was created to keep you informed about new projects, and events coming up.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May crazy

Its crazy how time is flying these days. But I wanted to send out a quick update for ya'll here on mothers day.

I completed the shoot for "ONE DAY AT A TIME." It was a fun shoot with director Jasmine Mclaurin. I have a feeling that I will be working with her again, because it was a great experience.

I also booked and completed a shoot for ESPN's ESPYS. We shot upstate at Newburgh Boxing Club. And got to work with the up and coming professional boxer Tre'Sean Wiggins. The segment will air at the ESPYS in July 2011.

Third but not the least I had an audition for Classical Theatre of Harlem's new production of Henry V.
I just got the word that I'm invited to a callback tomorrow!

I will upload some new work within the next couple of weeks so check for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment